Thursday, March 1

Boot Camp Memories: Dalvin Ong



Dalvin with campers at the end of 2009 camp
I am old. In Boot Camp terms of course! You can trace me way back to the very first camp at Santubong Resort. 2007 was a very great year: a year that not only saw the start of the Boot Camp series but the turning point in my life. It is because of Boot Camp and God Almighty that I realised the importance of missions and how urgent it is. I am truly grateful for Boot Camp, it made me realise my purpose! It has been a great pleasure to work with the Boot Camp team and I look forward to seeing more leaders rise up and more lives transformed!


Dalvin at the Aviation Australia airfield

Dalvin E. H. Ong
Boot Camp participant 2007 and 2008,
and Boot Camp officer 2009 and 2010;
currently a f
irst year student of Dual Diploma in Aircraft
Maintenance Engineering at Aviation Australia, Brisbane

No comments: