Monday, March 12

Boot Camp Memories: Ryonna Chuo

Ryonna helping with set up for camp in 2010.
Boot Camp came at the right time to me; during a moment when I felt very disconnected and fragile.  My faith always burns strong, and it did not take long for me to reconnect with God.  Boot Camp does not preach passive belief in faith, but allows you to question, to experience and to truly believe. Ultimately, a camp can only do so much; what's important is to keep your faith blazing. It's certainly easier in an awesome atmosphere like Boot Camp, with like-minded friends.  I got to know more about my faith and thoroughly enjoyed praise and worship sessions.  It's an experience that's truly priceless.  Boot Camp doesn't just end after four days; it's a an experience for a lifetime.
Ryonna at St Joseph's Institution Sport Day

Ryonna Chuo
Boot Camp participant 2009,
and Boot Camp officer 2010;
completed IB programme at St Joseph's Institution International, Singapore;

soon to commence study at Southern California Institute of Architecture

No comments: