Tuesday, March 20

Boot Camp Memories: Anton Hendraputra Lim

Anton with friends during 2007 camp


The first time upon hearing ‘boot camp’ the first thought comes to mind was ‘this is going to be tough!’. The games were indeed very challenging and the sessions were mind blowing. The game that I enjoyed the most was called “SMUGGLER” and session that I remembered was about family relationship. During the second year of boot camp I was appointed as one of the officer. Well, it was fun being an officer but very tiring at the same time. From there I learnt that leader must be prepared to sacrifice. I learned a lot about God and about life through boot camp. Thus, I encourage you to join boot camp! Don’t waste this once in a lifetime opportunity!


Visit to Universal Studio Singapore during semester break
Anton Hendraputra Lim
Boot Camp participant 2007;
Boot Camp officer 2008;
Currently a final year student of Diploma in Nutrition, Health and Wellness at Singapore Polytechnic

No comments: